The microwave coaxial cable assembly, made of a flexible cable excellent in high-frequency transmission characteristics, can lead wires of various high-frequency apparatus fo the bandwidth of up to DC – 110GHz.
- These cable assemblies allow for stable transmissions at a high-frequency bandwidth ranging from DC to 110 GHz.
- These cable assemblies realize low insertion loss and low reflection loss using original processing technologies.
- Excellent phase stability against temperature change and bending.
- Precision connectors that allow for repeated insertions are adopted.
- Connector differential type assemblies can be manufactured for 1.85 mm/2.4 mm, 2.92 mm/2.4 mm and 3.5 mm/2.92 mm.
notes: Precision connectors that allow for repeated insertions are adopted.
・Inside/outside wirings of high-frequency apparatus
・Lead wire for measuring instruments
Cable line-up, Matching connectors table
|Connector(code)||Product Code||Inner Conductor||Dielectric||Outer Conductor||Sheath|
|Types of cables||Material||Composition(No./mm)||Material||Material||Material||O.D.(mm)|
|Double Shielding of Silver Plated Annealed Copper Wire||FEP（Blue）||1.7|
Electrical and mechanical properties
|Connector (code)||Product Code||Characteristics Impedance (Ω)||Capacitance (pF/m)||Transmission Delay Time (ns/m)||Transmission Rate (%)||Higher Mode Cutoff Frequency (GHz)||Min. Bending Radius (Static) (mm)||Range of Service Temperature (℃)|