The NEROS layer protects the copper couductor from melting into the solder, contributing to improved reliability and quality of soldering work.
- Thinning of wire caused by coper melting into molten solder is to minimized. More effective for extra-fine wires.
- Excellent wettability similar to copper wires.
- Tensile stength is 5 to 10 percent higher than copper wires.
- Conductivity 98 percent or more.(IACS)
- Identical to copper wires in properties of insulating and bonding films.
Immersion-erosion curve-NEROS and copper wires
Elongation-load curve-NEROS and polyurethane enameled copper wires
Small-size inductors, watch coils, coils of ultrafine wires